What is Moovly?
Moovly is an interactive online platform that allows individuals to create intricate animated videos and presentations. “Moovs” can be created to a voiceover or simply timed in correspondence to a speech or lesson. Moovly provides an extensive library of animated visuals which will keep an audience engaged. Moovly is accessible by computer and can be shared to other Moovly users, Facebook, or YouTube.
Watch the video below to get a better idea of how Moovly can be used!
To create an account for Moovly (https://www.moovly.com/en/login)
2) How to use Moovly effectively?
Watch this video to learn the basics of Moovly!
3) Features & Uses
Moovly can be used by students and teachers in order to present using a visually creative and engaging presentation. It allows educators to create presentations that embrace minimal text and include animations that enhance the learning experience. Telling a story, representing a statistic, and explaining real world scenarios becomes much more engaging with the animating capabilities of the program. The potential to pre-record a voiceover offered by Moovly creates a complete video presentation that can be shared and viewed anytime and anywhere. Moovly also offers a user friendly interface that does not require any multimedia skills to use.
→ Moovly and Learning Strategies
- Reflection- Creators must reflect on the content of their presentation when they create their Moov and add engaging and relevant visual elements.
- Elaboration- Creators will have to elaborate more specifically on the main topic of the presentation in order to find suitable animations which will represent components of the main topic. Presenting visual organizers such as tables, graphs, or charts also require further elaboration since Moovly focuses on a visual approach and makes verbal explanation of the visuals extremely important
- Mneumonics- The visual heavy approach to presenting allows audience members to recall visual cues which correspond to the verbal explanation given by the presenter. This enforces knowledge and creates retrieval cues.
4) Top 3 educational uses for Moovly
- Moovly can be used by teachers to create an enjoyable lesson on any subject matter. By illustrating important topics with animations and graphics, students will be more engaged and will be able to recall the lesson’s material better as a result. Students will also be able to generate more ideas about the topic with the help of visual aids and they will be able to create stronger connections with the topic.
- Moovly can be used to create a short animated video as an introduction to a presentation. By creating an animated introduction with the help of a variety of animations and themes provided by moovly, the attention of the entire class will be captured and the rest of the presentation will be more effective – having a longer lasting effect on students.
- Moovly can be also be used to turn typically boring information into a fun learning experience by making infographic videos, which can communicate facts such as statistics, formulas, and scientific theories through animation.
frequently asked questions (https://www.moovly.com/help)
Get the latest Moovly updates: