(A small ‘music video’ that shows off Moovly’s animation capabilities.)
What is Moovly?
Moovly is a versatile website that can help its user create everything from e-cards to documentaries. At its foundation, Moovly is an online video-making website with built-in transitions between images for a fun and engaging presentation. By combining images, sounds, and animations from the site’s library and your own (that you can upload), you can make an amazing video that is 100% you.
How to use:
- Go to Moovly.com and create an account.
- At the top of the page there should be a bar with links. Click ‘My Moovs’.
- Near the bottom of the page there should be a ‘New Moov’ button! Click it.
- The ‘Create new Moov’ page should pop up. From there, you can set the video’s title, description, and its category.
- The next page will lead you to a bunch of Moovly templates. Choose one and get started! A new window should pop up.
- The interface will let you drag and drop images, sounds, and animations from the library (left) to the stage (center). Every time an object is placed on the stage, it will pop up in the timeline (bottom).
- You can add little transitions onto objects by clicking the small grey arrow beside the object in the timeline.
A more in-depth walkthrough is offered when you open a Moovly project, and is recommended viewing for beginners.